07 March 2007

Making Money On The Internet, Update 5

Blogsvertise.com approved my two ads this morning, so I'll be paid $10 via PayPal in 30 days. In case you're interested, Blogsvertise is exhibiting at the SES NY at the Hilton in Manhatten, which is a major search engine tradeshow. You can attend the exhibitor-only area free if you register online beforehand. Stop by the Blogsvertise.com booth (#2016) and say, "Hi!" and pick up a free T-shirt just for showing up.

Google's AdSense approved my account at lunchtime today, so I've added them to my list of revenue streams in the right sidebar under "Online Revenue Streams," and I'll get busy figuring out how to add their advertisements to the layout. I've already read through Google's terms of service and agreements, and they authorize me to report the gross amounts earned through Google's AdSense, but not such things as click-through rates (which I had no intention of reporting anyway). So I'll tally up the earnings from Google's AdSense with any other revenue streams I get approved for so that readers can compare the amounts earned.

No comments: