06 March 2007

Making Money On The Internet, Update 2

Blogsvertise.com approved my account early this morning, so that's good news. And it was fast, too. A very short wait. The approval letter mentions that I need to log into my account and post a picture that they randomly display on their Web site. I suspect this is so that other members can get an idea that there are real people behind the tasks, not some automated script. I tried uploading a photo, but their script doesn't work.

I'll keep you posted on what happens next. I added an item on the sidebar on the right for this blog titled "Online Revenue Streams." It will list revenues earned and paid thus far to let you compare the various revenue streams available. Blogsvertise is the only ad network I've been approved for as yet, but hopefully others will approve me, too. Google's AdSense has a very large queue, so I expect it will be a much longer wait for the approval or disapproval.

No comments: