19 March 2007

Database Tips Blog

This blog tends to be more generic in order to appeal to mainstream computer users. I decided to branch off with a blog on database tips because I realize that many of my readers (at least the ones from the newsgroups, where I'm known to give free technical advice) are looking for database tips, but a database-oriented blog would bore the majority of my other readers. So if you're interested in computer software, the Internet, and security in general, as well as the free things I find on the Internet, please continue to read this blog, Data Devil Dog. If you're interested in databases, specifically Microsoft Access and the things one can do with Access when connected to other popular database engines, such as Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL, please read my other blog, Database Tips.

No comments: